The resources below provide background, status updates, and calls to action for the successful passage of The Medicare Audiologist Access and Services Act (H.R. 1587 / S.1731).
- Memorandum of Endorsement
- Medicare Audiologist Access and Services Act (H.R. 1587 / S.1731) Summary
- Talking Points
- Contact your legislator in seconds with our Congressional Connect tool
- Donate to the ADA Eric N. Hagberg, Au.D., Advocacy Fund
Practice Tour/Reverse Fly-In
ADA Member meetings and audiology practice tours with Representative, Senators, and candidates for federal office are an essential element of our advocacy efforts.
Click here for resources to prepare to host a representative in your practice, including:
- Invite Letter
- Run of Show Template
- Thank You Letter Template
- Media AdvisoryTemplate
- Letter to the Editor Template